Grubner & Partners specialises in providing legal advice in the area of corporate law, from company formation to complete management of their agenda. We place emphasis on ensuring 100% support and advice on daily business activities and promptly respond to the demands of our clients.
Legal advice includes all aspects of business activities and the following services in particular:
- Establishing all forms of commercial companies, drafting incorporation documents, arrangement of trading and other business licenses, registration in the commercial register, obtaining business licenses, all formal requirements in relation to public administration, information obligations;
- Corporate governance (holding general meetings and meetings of other bodies of companies, optimisation of the structure of management and administration of stock companies, contracts of service, responsibilities of the board of directors and the supervisory board);
- Relationships between controlled and controlling persons, report on relations between related parties and its review, control agreement;
- Duties and responsibilities of members of company bodies;
- Increase and reduction of company capital;
- Plans and implementation of company transformation, restructuring or liquidation;
- Matters related to joint ventures;
- Share and option programmes;
- Structuring of legal relations between persons within a group.
Business activities of foreign legal entities or natural persons in the Czech Republic often require coordination of legal procedures and tax optimisation at Czech and international levels. In this context, our office provides comprehensive services, especially in collaboration with the ČBR Audit Union, as well as with leading tax experts.