Grubner & Partners provides assistance in the preparation of public procurement, including the preparation of bids, objections and proposals for a review of the decision of the contracting authority as well as for a review of the selection of the best bid. The office has extensive experience in representing clients in the area of state aid and the related EU legislation, including the provision of legal assistance in review proceedings in the cases of public aid at the European Commission.
In this area, we particularly provide our clients with the following services:
- Consultancy in the field of public procurement and state aid;
- Organisation of tenders and other selection procedures;
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation;
- Assistance in the preparation and evaluation of candidates' bids;
- Representation of clients in handling objections or in proceedings for the review of acts of the contracting authority at the Office for the Protection of Competition.