For family and personal matters, we offer a broad range of legal services like assistance in drafting premarital agreements, settlement of property relationships and help in divorces in particular.
Divorce is as old as a marriage. If you are in a situation where a divorce is the only option, it is always optimal to try to reach a so-called uncontested divorce, i.e. divorce agreed by both spouses. If you need any advice in divorce proceedings, please contact us, we can help you.
The GRUBNER & PARTNERS team has been dealing with family law cases and provides legal assistance to clients in both non-judicial and judicial proceedings in the following areas:
- Advice in matters of property settlement;
- Preparation and negotiation of premarital agreements;
- Narrowing of the joint property of spouses;
- Representation in divorce proceedings – for both contested and uncontested divorces;
- Property settlement upon dissolution of marriage – drafting agreements for settlement of marital property;
- Childcare – representation in proceedings on the settlement of relations with minor children (single parent child custody, preparation of all necessary agreements);
- Representation and advice in the alimony proceedings for children (adult and minor), spouse, divorced spouse;
- Collection of due alimony;
- Determination of paternity, etc.