Judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings
The unconditionally appropriate choice of a legal representative is an important prerequisite for the proper exercise of procedural rights of parties to legal proceedings or for an assessment of the client's claims and choice of effective process strategy. Grubner & Partners is ready to enforce your claims with a court, arbitration or administrative authority.
As part of the representation in litigations, our team especially provides legal services in the following areas:
- Reviewing and assessing client claims, strategic recommendations;
- Preparation of filing lawsuits and other court submissions;
- Preparation of regular and extraordinary remedies (appeals, nullity plea, application for a revision of proceedings);
- Preparation of constitutional complaints;
- Representation at first instance courts, including the pacific settlement of disputes with the counterparty;
- Representation in proceedings of ordinary and extraordinary remedies, including the Supreme Court of the Czech Republic, the Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic and the European Court of Human Rights;
- Interlocutory disputes.