GRUBNER & PARTNERS, provides comprehensive legal and tax advice in inheritance matters in the Czech Republic as well as abroad.
We treat the private affairs of our clients with the utmost care and absolute discretion, and we are able to provide above-standard services in arranging and managing personal and family property as well as in family matters, up to complete inheritance proceedings.
In particular, our services include:
- Wills, including the drafting of a will or inheritance agreement;
- Advice in the negotiation and drafting of agreements between heirs;
- Preparation of the deed of disinheritance;
- Acquisition of inheritance;
- Subsequent negotiation on inheritance;
- Protection of a legitimate heir;
- Representation of heirs and creditors in inheritance disputes, both judicial and non-judicial – filing actions, submitting statements to actions, making appeals and other acts within the inheritance proceedings;
- Representation in notary disputes;
- Preparation of an agreement of gift;
- Legal-tax advice.
Furthermore, we provide our clients who participate in international inheritance proceedings with the following particular services:
- Arrangement of representation of the client in inheritance proceedings abroad;
- Enforcement of the recognition of judgement;
- Data correction;
- Translations of documents.