Energy and environmental law
A team of lawyers collaborating with Grubner & Partners provides legal services in connection with a number of issues in the field of environmental law, specifically the issues concerning the protection of nature and its resources, environment and ecology.
This legal consultancy particularly covers the following areas:
- Rights and obligations of entities in the implementation of aid for production of and trade in electricity, gas and heat from renewable energy sources;
- Solar, wind and hydro power plants;
- Biogas power plants;
- Biomass combustion facilities;
- Proceedings at the Energy Regulatory Office;
- Consultancy in the field of water supply and sewerage;
- Consultancy in the field of soil protection and water management;
- Consultancy in the field of the protection of air;
- Waste and electrical waste management;
- Chemicals management;
- Trading in emission allowances and access to energy exchange;
- Licensing and registration procedures, resolution of disputes and administrative offenses in the field of environment;
- Conditions of environmental liability in connection with the prevention and compensation of environmental damages.